Re: Multiple Slave Failover with PITR

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Re: Multiple Slave Failover with PITR
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Ken Brush <kbrush@gmail.com> wrote:

>> It will work in the case of archive_command presence only and I will
>> need to sync the whole pg_xlog content if do not have archive_command
>> in recovery.conf, correct?
>
> The new master will sync out the WAL logs from pg_xlog that the slaves
> need. The wal sender/receiver system is what I rely on for this.

So you do not have archive_command in recovery.conf, do you?

--
Sergey Konoplev

Blog: http://gray-hemp.blogspot.com
LinkedIn: http://ru.linkedin.com/in/grayhemp
JID/GTalk: gray.ru@gmail.com Skype: gray-hemp

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: [streaming replication] 9.1.3 streaming replication bug ?
От: Ken Brush
Сообщение: Re: Multiple Slave Failover with PITR