Re: PostgreSQL optimizer use seq scan instead of pkey index only scan(in queries with postgres_fdw)

От Vitaly Baranovsky
Тема Re: PostgreSQL optimizer use seq scan instead of pkey index only scan(in queries with postgres_fdw)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Thank you, Jeff!

We'll be looking forward to the next version of Postgres in this case.

As far as I understand, you've answered about sending filtering condition to a foreign server... Could you, please, clarify about another (the first) part of my question? Why the server choose seq scan instead of pk key index only scan for the local table?

Thank you