Re: Make mesage at end-of-recovery less scary.

От Pavel Borisov
Тема Re: Make mesage at end-of-recovery less scary.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
d2ddfa681db27a138acb63c8defa8cc6fa588922 removed global variables
ReadRecPtr and EndRecPtr. This is rebased version that reads the LSNs
directly from xlogreader instead of the removed global variables.

Hi, hackers!

I've checked the latest version of a patch. It applies cleanly, check-world passes and CI is also in the green state.
Proposed messages seem good to me, but probably it would be better to have a test on conditions where "reached end of WAL..." emitted.
Then, I believe it can be set as 'ready for committter'.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com