Re: Table AM Interface Enhancements

От Pavel Borisov
Тема Re: Table AM Interface Enhancements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Additionally changes in 0007 looks dependent from 0005. Does replacement of slot inside ExecInsert, that is already used in the code below the call of

>/* insert the tuple normally */
>- table_tuple_insert(resultRelationDesc, slot,
>-   estate->es_output_cid,
>-   0, NULL);

could be done without side effects?

I'm sorry that I inserter not all relevant code in the previous message:

    /* insert the tuple normally */
- table_tuple_insert(resultRelationDesc, slot,
-   estate->es_output_cid,
-   0, NULL);
+ slot = table_tuple_insert(resultRelationDesc, slot,
+  estate->es_output_cid,
(Previously slot variable that exists in the ExecInsert() and could be used later was not modified at the quoted code block)

Pavel.