Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15

От Pavel Borisov
Тема Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> BTW messages with patches in this thread are always invoke manual spam moderation and we need to wait for ~3 hours before the message with patch becomes visible in the hackers thread. Now when I've already answered Alexander's letter with v10 patch the very message (and a patch) I've answered is still not visible in the thread and to CFbot.
>
> Can something be done in hackers' moderation engine to make new versions patches become visible hassle-free?

Is your email address subscribed to the pgsql-hackers mailing list?
AFAIK, moderation is only applied for non-subscribers.
Hi, Alexander!

Yes, it is in the list. The problem is that patch is over 1Mb. So it strictly goes through moderation. And this is unchanged for 2 months already.
I was advised to use .gz, which I will do next time.

I've requested increasing threshold to 2 MB [1]

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com

Сообщение: Re: Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached.
Сообщение: Re: Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached.