remove unnecessary assignment to tmask in DecodeDateTime

От Zhihong Yu
Тема remove unnecessary assignment to tmask in DecodeDateTime
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I was looking at the code in DecodeDateTime() around line 1382:

               tmask = DTK_M(type);

In case type is UNKNOWN_FIELD, the above macro would shift 1 left 31 bits which cannot be represented in type 'int'.

Looking down in the same function, we can see that tmask is assigned for every legitimate case.

If my understanding is correct, please take a look at the proposed patch.

Thanks
Вложения