Re: Have I found an interval arithmetic bug?

От Zhihong Yu
Тема Re: Have I found an interval arithmetic bug?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:42 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
On Fri, May  7, 2021 at 07:39:31PM -0700, Zhihong Yu wrote:

> On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:23 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
>     On Fri, May  7, 2021 at 07:23:42PM -0700, Zhihong Yu wrote:
>     > On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 10:55 AM Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com>
>     wrote:
>     >     There’s no shipped function that does this, and this makes me suspect
>     that
>     >     I’d prefer to roll my own for any serious purpose.
>     >
>     >     The existence of the three “justify” functions is, therefore,
>     harmless.
>     >
>     > Bruce / Tom:
>     > Can we revisit this topic ?
>
>     I thought we agreed that the attached patch will be applied to PG 15.
>

> Good to know.
>
> Hopefully it lands soon.

It will be applied in June/July, but will not appear in a release until
Sept/Oct, 2022.  Sorry.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com

Bruce:
Now that PG 15 is open for commit, do you think the patch can land ?

Cheers