Re: Renaming sequences

От Justin
Тема Re: Renaming sequences
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
glad to hear its working without issue,  and your wife enjoyed my humor.  some others did not ;-)

This is one of the many reasons I do not like ORM's  it makes some things easier but in many ways its makes things allot harder.  ORM's complicate/clutter the DB with unnecessary Foreign Keys and relationship checks that it must have so its logic does not break yet SQL would not care..

When migration time comes around it goes so horrible sideways such as your experience