Re: Is it possible to replicate through an http proxy?

От Justin
Тема Re: Is it possible to replicate through an http proxy?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Another solution to the problem instead of logical replication would be utilize wal_shipping  and have the edge servers replay the wal using the restore_command

The wal files can be downloaded from from HTTP server via a proxy and placed on the edge servers wal_archive directory to be replayed

see
and

this is twisting  the warm_standby and restore functions into odd shapes   This  gives up  the fine control that logical replication provides and its not as seamless