Re: Broken primary key after backup restore.

От Michael Chau
Тема Re: Broken primary key after backup restore.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Just want to let everybody knows

So, I found out this morning what went wrong.

For some reason, there were some bad wal log files in pg_xlog. I believe that they got generated during the backup last Monday, but I don't know why. I speculate that may be the wal_keep_segments was not set high enough as I have changed it recently.

Luckily, I have archived the wal log files. And by comparing between the two directories, I did see those bad wal log files in pg_xlog directory only.

Yes, we were looking at Barman before. But at that time Barman didn't support our version of PostgreSQL. I think that I will pursue this.

Thanks again.