Re: Optimize referential integrity checks (todo item)

От Vik Reykja
Тема Re: Optimize referential integrity checks (todo item)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:02, Chetan Suttraway <chetan.suttraway@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
The patch was not getting applied. Was seeing below message:
postgresql$ git apply  /Downloads/unchanged.patch
error: src/backend/utils/adt/ri_triggers.c: already exists in working directory

Have come up with attached patch which hopefully should not have missed any of your changes.

Thank you for doing that.  What command did you use?  I followed the procedure on the wiki [1] but I must be doing something wrong.

[1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git#Context_diffs_with_Git

Please verify the changes.

They look good.  Thanks again.