Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 8:40 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 12:45 AM Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I wanted to do a review of this patch, but I'm a bit confused about
> > which patch(es) to review. There's the v5 patch, and then these two
> > patches - which seem to be somewhat duplicate, though.
> >
> > Can anyone explain what's the "current" patch version, or perhaps tell
> > me which of the patches to combine?
> >

> I think v5 won't work atop a common grammar patch. There need some
> adjustments in v5. I think it would be good if we can first get the
> common grammar patch reviewed/committed and then build this on top of
> it. The common grammar and the corresponding implementation are being
> accomplished in the Schema support patch, the latest version of which
> is at [1].

I have posted an updated patch with the fixes at [1], please review
the updated patch.
[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALDaNm1R-xbQvz4LU5OXu3KKwbWOz3uDcT_YjRU6V0R5FZDYDg%40mail.gmail.com

Regards,
Vignesh

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Added schema level support for publication.