Re: [Commitfest 2023-01] has started

От vignesh C
Тема Re: [Commitfest 2023-01] has started
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 at 23:02, vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> lengths | Matthias van de Meent
> 5) Add sslmode "no-clientcert" to avoid auth failure in md5/scram
> connections | Jim Jones
> 6) Add SHELL_EXIT_CODE variable to psql | Corey Huinker
> 7) Fix GetWALAvailability function code comments for WALAVAIL_REMOVED
> return value | sirisha chamarthi
> 8) New strategies for freezing, advancing relfrozenxid early | Peter Geoghegan
> 9) Lockless queue of waiters based on atomic operations for LWLock |
> Alexander Korotkov, Pavel Borisov
> 10) Refactor relation extension, faster COPY | Andres Freund
> 11) Add system view tracking shared buffer actions | Melanie Plageman
> 12) Add index scan progress to pg_stat_progress_vacuum | Sami Imseih
> 13) HOT chain validation in verify_heapam() | Himanshu Upadhyaya
> 14) Periodic burst growth of the checkpoint_req counter on replica. |
> Anton Melnikov
> 15) Add EXPLAIN option GENERIC_PLAN for parameterized queries | Laurenz Albe
> 16) More scalable multixacts buffers and locking | Kyotaro Horiguchi ,
> Andrey Borodin , Ivan Lazarev
> 17) In-place persistence change of a relation (fast ALTER TABLE ...
> SET LOGGED with wal_level=minimal) | Kyotaro Horiguchi
> 18) Reducing planning time when tables have many partitions | Yuya Watari
> 19) ALTER TABLE and CLUSTER fail to use a BulkInsertState for toast
> tables | Justin Pryzby
> 20) Reduce timing overhead of EXPLAIN ANALYZE using rdtsc | Andres
> Freund, Lukas Fittl, David Geier
>
> Here is a few different patches which are in "Ready for Committer"
> state, if any of the committers has some time to spare, please have a
> look:
> 1) Support load balancing in libpq | Jelte Fennema
> 2) Use the system CA pool for certificate verification |Jacob
> Champion, Thomas Habets
> 3) PG DOCS - pub/sub - specifying optional parameters without values.
> | Peter Smith
> 4) Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked
> sentences | Karl Pinc
> 5) Amcheck verification of GiST and GIN | Andrey Borodin, Heikki
> Linnakangas, Grigory Kryachko
> 6) Introduce a new view for checkpointer related stats | Bharath Rupireddy
> 7) Faster pglz compression | Andrey Borodin, tinsane
> 8) AcquireExecutorLocks() and run-time pruning | Amit Langote
> 9) Parallel Aggregates for string_agg and array_agg | David Rowley
> 10) Simplify standby state machine a bit in
> WaitForWALToBecomeAvailable() | Bharath Rupireddy
>
> If you have submitted a patch and it's in "Waiting for author" state,
> please aim to get it to "Needs review" state soon if you can, as
> that's where people are most likely to be looking for things to
> review.
>
> I have pinged most threads that are in "Needs review" state and don't
> apply, compile warning-free, or pass check-world.  I'll do some more
> of that sort of thing, and I'll highlight a different set of patches

Hi Hackers,

Here's a quick status report after the third week, there has been 7
entries which were committed in the last week:
status                   |   3rd Jan |  w1   |  w2   | w3
-------------------------+-----------+-------+-------+-------
Needs review:            |   177     | 149   |  128  | 118
Waiting on Author:       |    47     |  60   |   64  |  65
Ready for Committer:     |    20     |  23   |   26  |  26
Committed:               |    31     |  40   |   53  |  60
Withdrawn:               |     4     |   7   |    7  |   8
Rejected:                |     0     |   0   |    0  |   0
Returned with Feedback:  |     0     |   0   |    1  |   1
Total:                   |   279     | 279   |  279  | 279

Here are a few patches which  "Needs review", please pick one of these
and help us in proceeding further:
1) Avoid hiding shared filesets in pg_ls_tmpdir (pg_ls_* functions for
showing metadata ...) | Justin Pryzby
2) Fix pg_rewind race condition just after promotion | Heikki Linnakangas
3) warn if GUC set to an invalid shared library | Justin Pryzby
4) GUC for temporary disabling event triggers | Daniel Gustafsson
5) Teach autovacuum.c to launch workers to advance table age without
attendant antiwraparound cancellation behavior | Peter Geoghegan
6) recovery modules | Nathan Bossart
7) Add a new pg_walinspect function to extract FPIs from WAL records |
Bharath Rupireddy
8) CI and test improvements | Justin Pryzby
9) Test for function error in logrep worker | Anton Melnikov
10) Allow tests to pass in OpenSSL FIPS mode | Peter Eisentraut
11) Add a test for ldapbindpasswd | Andrew Dunstan, John Naylor
12) Add TAP tests for psql \g piped into program | Daniel Vérité
13) Support MERGE ... WHEN NOT MATCHED BY SOURCE | Dean Rasheed
14) add PROCESS_MAIN to VACUUM | Nathan Bossart
15) SQL/JSON | Amit Langote, Nikita Glukhov
16) Support MERGE into views | Dean Rasheed
17) Exclusion constraints on partitioned tables | Paul Jungwirth
18) Ability to reference other extensions by schema in extension
scripts | Regina Obe
19) COPY FROM enable FORCE_NULL/FORCE_NOT_NULL on all columns | Mingli Zhang
20) Add support for DEFAULT specification in COPY FROM | Israel Barth

Here is a few patches which are in "Ready for Committer" state, if any
of the committers has some time to spare, please have a look:
1) Transaction timeout | Andrey Borodin
2) ANY_VALUE aggregate | Vik Fearing
3) POC: Lock updated tuples in tuple_update() and tuple_delete() |
Alexander Korotkov
4) Use fadvise in wal replay | Kirill Reshke, Jakub Wartak
5) PG DOCS - pub/sub - specifying optional parameters without values.
| Peter Smith
6) Doc: Rework contrib appendix -- informative titles, tweaked
sentences | Karl Pinc
7) Fix assertion failure with barriers in parallel hash join | Thomas
Munro, Melanie Plageman
8) On client login event trigger | Konstantin Knizhnik, Greg
Nancarrow, Mikhail Gribkov
9) reduce impact of lengthy startup and checkpoint tasks | Nathan Bossart
10) Support % wildcard in extension upgrade scripts | Sandro Santilli

If you have submitted a patch and it's in "Waiting for author" state,
please aim to get it to "Needs review" state soon if you can, as
that's where people are most likely to be looking for things to
review.

I have pinged most threads that are in "Needs review" state and don't
apply, compile warning-free, or pass check-world.  I'll do some more
of that sort of thing, and I'll highlight a different set of patches
next week.

Regards,
Vignesh

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: bug: ANALYZE progress report with inheritance tables
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner