Re: dropdb --force

От vignesh C
Тема Re: dropdb --force
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 6:22 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 21, 2019 at 10:09 PM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you for check. I am sending updated patch

Session termination in case of drop database is solved.
Some typos:
+ /*
+ * Similar code to pg_terminate_backend, but we check rigts first
+ * here, and only when we have all necessary rights we start to
+ * terminate other clients. In this case we should not to raise
+ * some warnings - like "PID %d is not a PostgreSQL server process",
+ * because for this purpose - already finished session is not
+ * problem.
+ */
"rigts" should be "rights/privilege"
"should not to raise" could be "should not raise"

Regards,
Vignesh

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: FETCH FIRST clause WITH TIES option
От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join