Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes

От vignesh C
Тема Re: First draft of the PG 15 release notes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wonder if this is worth mentioning:

Raise a WARNING for missing publications.
commit 8f2e2bbf145384784bad07a96d461c6bbd91f597

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=8f2e2bbf145384784bad07a96d461c6bbd91f597

Regards,
Vignesh

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Reproducible coliisions in jsonb_hash
Сообщение: Re: Reproducible coliisions in jsonb_hash