Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup
Дата
Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup  (Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 9:17 AM shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com
<shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 2:18 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the comments, the attached  v25 patch has the changes for the
> > same.
> >

> Thanks for updating the patch. Here are some comments.
>
> 0002 patch:
> +# 'copy_data' parameter.
>
> It seems we should move "and its interaction with 'copy_data' parameter" to
> 0003 patch.

Modified

> 0003 patch
> any table is subscribed in publisher, even if the table has been subscribed
> before refresh (which won't do the initial copy when refreshing). It looks the
> previously subscribed tables don't need this check. Would it be better that we
> only check the tables which need to do the initial copy?

Modified

> 2.
> +                               errmsg("table:%s.%s might have replicated data in the publisher",
> +                                          nspname, relname),
>
> I think the table name needs to be enclosed in double quotes, which is
> consistent with other messages.

Modified

Thanks for the comments, the attached v26 patch has the changes for the same.

Regards,
Vignesh

Вложения

От: Michel Pelletier
Сообщение: PATCH: Add Table Access Method option to pgbench