Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От vignesh C
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 12:26 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 4:10 PM Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> The first two patches look mostly good to me. I have combined them
> into one and made some minor changes. (a) Removed opt_two_phase and
> related code from repl_gram.y as that is not required for this version
> of the patch. (b) made some changes in docs. Kindly check the attached
> and let me know if you have any comments? I am planning to push this
> first patch in the series tomorrow unless you or others have any
> comments.

Thanks for the updated patch, patch applies neatly and tests passed.
If you are ok, One of the documentation changes could be slightly
changed while committing:
+       <para>
+        Enables two-phase decoding. This option should only be used with
+        <option>--create-slot</option>
+       </para>
to:
+       <para>
+        Enables two-phase decoding. This option should only be specified with
+        <option>--create-slot</option> option.
+       </para>

Regards,
Vignesh