Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.

От vignesh C
Тема Re: pgsql: Clean up role created in new subscription test.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 at 18:23, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> > On 1 Dec 2023, at 13:19, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> >
> > Isn't it simpler to use DROP OWNED BY in 0001?
>
> I suppose it is, I kind of like the explicit drops but we do use OWNED BY quite
> a lot in the regression tests so changed to that in the attached v5.

There are a lot of failures in CFBot at [1] with:
# test failed
# left over global object detected: regress_test_bypassrls
# 1 of 2 tests failed.

More details of the same are available at [2].
Do we need to clean up the objects leftover for the reported issues in the test?

[1] - https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6222185975513088
[2] - https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/6222185975513088/meson_log/build/meson-logs/testlog-running.txt

Regards,
Vignesh