Re: Added schema level support for publication.

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Added schema level support for publication.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 2:46 PM Greg Nancarrow <gregn4422@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 2:32 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Attached v33 patch has the preprocess_pubobj_list review comment fix
> > suggested by Alvaro at [1].
>
> A minor point I noticed in the v33-0002 patch, in the code added to
> the listSchemas() function of src/bin/psql/describe.c, shouldn't it
> "return false" (not true) if PSQLexec() fails?
> Also, since the PQExpBufferData buf is re-used in the added code, it's
> handling is a little inconsistent to similar existing code.
> See below for suggested update.

Modified
This is handled in the v34 patch attached at [1].
[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALDaNm2Z9TfuoCf09YGKfwy7F1NwC4iCXJGTaZS%3DchH6VHtadQ%40mail.gmail.com

Regards,
Vignesh

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Added schema level support for publication.
Сообщение: Re: Added schema level support for publication.