Cleanup - Removal of unused function parameter from CopyReadBinaryAttribute

От vignesh C
Тема Cleanup - Removal of unused function parameter from CopyReadBinaryAttribute
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

While checking copy from code I found that the function parameter
column_no is not used in CopyReadBinaryAttribute. I felt this could be
removed.
Attached patch contains the changes for the same.
Thoughts?

Regards,
Vignesh

Вложения