Re: Added schema level support for publication.

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Added schema level support for publication.
Дата
Re: Added schema level support for publication.  (Greg Nancarrow <gregn4422@gmail.com>)
RE: Added schema level support for publication.  ("tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com" <tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 6:57 AM Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 3:16 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > I felt this is ok as we specify the keycount to be 1, so only the
> > key[0] will be used. Thoughts?
> > ScanKeyInit(&key[0],
> > Anum_pg_class_relkind,
> > BTEqualStrategyNumber, F_CHAREQ,
> > CharGetDatum(RELKIND_PARTITIONED_TABLE));
> >
> > scan = table_beginscan_catalog(classRel, 1, key);
> >

> It maybe fine, just doesn't look correct when you look at the function
> as a whole.

I have added a local variable for this to avoid confusion.

Updated patch has the fix for this, this also includes the fixes for
the other comments you had given.
I have removed the skip table patches to keep the focus on the main
patch, once this patch gets into committable shape, I will focus on
the skip table patch.

Regards,
Vignesh

Вложения