Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup

От vignesh C
Тема Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup
Дата
Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup  (Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>)
Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup  (Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 10:56 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please find below my review comments for patch v17-0001:
>
> ======
>
> 1. Commit message
> Add a missing test to verify only-local option in test_decoding plugin.
>
> "option" -> "parameter"

Modified

> ======
>
> 2. contrib/test_decoding/sql/replorigin.sql
>
> 2a.
> +-- Verify that remote origin data is not returned with only-local option
>
> SUGGESTION
> -- Verify the behaviour of the only-local parameter

Modified

> 2b.
> +-- Remote origin data returned when only-local option is not set
>
> "option" -> "parameter"

Modified

> 2c.
> +-- Remote origin data not returned when only-local option is set
>
> "option" -> "parameter"

Modified

The attached v18 patch has the fixes for the same.

Regards,
Vignesh

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Rewriting the test of pg_upgrade as a TAP test - take three - remastered set