Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file

От vignesh C
Тема Re: proposal: possibility to read dumped table's name from file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 1:07 PM Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for comments, attached updated patch

Few comments:
+invalid_filter_format(char *message, char *filename, char *line, int lineno)
+{
+       char       *displayname;
+
+       displayname = *filename == '-' ? "stdin" : filename;
+
+       pg_log_error("invalid format of filter file \"%s\": %s",
+                                displayname,
+                                message);
+
+       fprintf(stderr, "%d: %s\n", lineno, line);
+       exit_nicely(1);
+}
I think fclose is missing here.

+                                               if (line[chars - 1] == '\n')
+                                                       line[chars - 1] = '\0';
Should we check for '\r' also to avoid failures in some platforms.

+     <varlistentry>
+      <term><option>--filter=<replaceable
class="parameter">filename</replaceable></option></term>
+      <listitem>
+       <para>
+        Read filters from file. Format "(+|-)(tnfd) objectname:
+       </para>
+      </listitem>
+     </varlistentry>

I felt some documentation is missing here. We could include,
options tnfd is for controlling table, schema, foreign server data &
table exclude patterns.

Instead of using tnfd, if we could use the same options as existing
pg_dump options it will be less confusing.

Regards,
Vignesh

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL: WolfSSL support
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL: WolfSSL support