postgresql commands(psql,createdb,dropdb) are not working from shell script

От ramesh penumalli
Тема postgresql commands(psql,createdb,dropdb) are not working from shell script
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Team,

I am using postgresql 9.2.12 version and I am facing  an issue while running the executing the commands createdb,dropdb,psql commands in the shell script which is running from Jenkins to restore prod data into stage environment.

Jenkins job is failing with the below output.I have verified the script and the scrit is fine and it seems to be an issue with the configuration of postgresql  and not sure where to make the changes.

line 48: dropdb: command not found
line 50: createdb: command not found
line 52: psql: command not found

Kindly guide me to rectify the issue.