Re: [JDBC] SCRAM client vs pgjdbc packaging

От Bear Giles
Тема Re: [JDBC] SCRAM client vs pgjdbc packaging
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
You can specify <optional>true</optional> on maven dependencies. This pulls them (and transitive dependencies) for compilation but does not pull them into build artifacts. It makes life a lot easier for developers when you introduce dependencies that are only needed for specific functionality.