Re: Note new NULLS NOT DISTINCT on unique index tutorial page

От David Gilman
Тема Re: Note new NULLS NOT DISTINCT on unique index tutorial page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The revised patch is good. Please go ahead and commit whatever
phrasing you or the other committers find acceptable. I don't really
have any preferences in how this is exactly phrased, I just think it
should be mentioned in the docs.

--
David Gilman
:DG<