Re: pg_dump multi VALUES INSERT

От Surafel Temesgen
Тема Re: pg_dump multi VALUES INSERT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 11:26 AM Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:

Hello David,

> Wondering if you have anything else here? I'm happy for the v13
> version to be marked as ready for committer.

I still have a few comments.

Patch applies cleanly, compiles, global & local make check are ok.

Typos and style in the doc:

        "However, since, by default this option generates ..."
        "However, since this option, by default, generates ..."

I'd suggest a more straightforward to my mind and ear: "However, since by
default the option generates ..., ....", although beware that I'm not a
native English speaker.

fixed

I'd suggest not to rely on "atoi" because it does not check the argument
syntax, so basically anything is accepted, eg "1O" is 1;

i change it to strtol

On "if (!dopt->do_nothing) $1 else $2;", I'd rather use a straight
condition "if (dopt->do_nothing) $2 else $1;" (two instances).

fixed

regards
Surafel
Вложения