Re: [PERFORM] Slow query in JDBC

От Subramaniam C
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Slow query in JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I configured cursor_tuple_fraction to 1 but still I am facing the same issue.
Please help.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Subramaniam C
<subramaniam31784@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> When I try to execute the query from sql command line then that query is
> taking only around 1 sec. But when I execute the query using JDBC(Java)
> using preparedStatement then the same query is taking around 10 secs.
>
> Can you please let us know the reason and how to fix this issue?

I think jdbc always uses cursor, which can be problematic with default
configuration, because postgres will try to generate plans that
returns fast the first rows but not all the rows .  Can you try to
configure cursor_tuple_fraction to 1 and see if that fixes your issue?

Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Slow query in JDBC
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] Slow query in JDBC