[HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operations on the same table

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operations on the same table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Since the subject of transition tables came up, I thought I'd test how this case works:

=# create table qwr(a int);
CREATE TABLE

=# create function qq() returns trigger as $$ begin raise notice '%', (select count(*) from oo); return null; end $$ language plpgsql;
CREATE FUNCTION

=# create trigger xx after insert on qwr referencing new table as oo for each statement execute procedure qq();
CREATE TRIGGER

=# with t as (insert into qwr values (1)) insert into qwr values (2), (3);
NOTICE:  3
NOTICE:  3
INSERT 0 2

to me, this means that it doesn't work.  Surely one of the trigger invocations should say 1, and the other 2.  Or was this intentional?

.m