Re: BUG #10381: psql.exe and pg_dump.exe are wrong version

От Jonathan (Thành)
Тема Re: BUG #10381: psql.exe and pg_dump.exe are wrong version
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I solved the problem. I was using psql.exe from pgAdmin III and ran pg_dump.exe from the same folder. the psql & pg_dump binaries included with pgAdmin III are version 9.2.2 (pgAdmin 8.3 I think?, in any case, it's straight from the installer from the website advertised as 9.3.4, I didn't have postgres on my computer before the install)

However, I realized there were also the postgres binaries installed somewhere else, and those are the right version. I also set up my PATH variable to avoid issues, however pgAdmin was still using the old binaries so I copy-pasted from the postgreSQL folder.

tl;dr postgreSQL is fine, pgAdmin is shipped with the wrong version. Not sure if that's supposed to happen or not.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 2:32 PM,  <thanhR@icanlearn.vn> wrote:

> Bug reference:      10381
> Logged by:          Jon R
> Email address:      thanhR@icanlearn.vn
> PostgreSQL version: 9.3.4
> Operating system:   Windows 7 (32 bit)
>
> the binaries, psql.exe and pg_dump.exe shipped with the version 9.3.4
> installer for 32-bit windows are actually version 9.2.2 which obviously
> causes problems when attempting to use them.
Are you sure that Path is set up correctly in your environment? Don't
you have multiple versions of Postgres installed on the same machine.
Or perhaps you are still having outdated binaries in a machine that
has only the client installed?
--
Michael

От: cousinka@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #10405: Sum not working with left join
От: s.c.nichols@sussex.ac.uk
Сообщение: BUG #10408: yum repomd out of data for latest version of 9.2