Re: streaming replication timeout error

От 高健
Тема Re: streaming replication timeout error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you all a lot!

I have got it.

Best regards

2013/10/10 Stuart Bishop <stuart@stuartbishop.net>
On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM, 高健 <luckyjackgao@gmail.com> wrote:

> The most important part is:
>
> 2013-09-22 09:52:47 JST[28297][51d1fbcb.6e89-2][0][XX000]FATAL:  Could not
> receive data from WAL stream: could not receive data from server: connection
> timeout
> scp: /opt/PostgresPlus/9.2AS/data/arch/000000AC000001F10000004A: No such
> file or directory
>
> I was asked about:
> In what occasion will the above fatal error occur?

It is a network error. The TCP/IP socket died somehow, and the FATAL
error logged. PostgreSQL then fell back to using the restore_command
defined in your recovery.conf file, but the WAL file had not yet been
shipped and the output logged. I imagine streaming replication happily
reconnected soon after. This is all quite normal.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@stuartbishop.net>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/