Re: My question about autonomous transaction

От 高健
Тема Re: My question about autonomous transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you !

Best Regards

2013/7/9 Adrian.Vondendriesch <Adrian.Vondendriesch@credativ.de>
Hello,

Am 09.07.2013 11:29, schrieb 高健:
> Hello:
>

> I have found the following wiki about autonomous transaction:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Autonomous_subtransactions
>

> But when I test it, I found the following error:
>

> pgsql=# BEGIN;
>
> BEGIN
>
> pgsql=# INSERT INTO tab01 VALUES (1);
>
> INSERT 0 1
>
> pgsql=# BEGIN SUBTRANSACTION;
>
> ERROR:  syntax error at or near "SUBTRANSACTION"
>
> LINE 1: BEGIN SUBTRANSACTION;
>
>               ^
>
> pgsql=#
>

> So that sub transaction is still not supported in PostgreSQL,
>
> Is my understanding right?

Yes it is.

If you have a look at the todo list at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo (Exotic Features) you will see,
that it's marked as outstanding.

> Best Regards

Best Regards

        - Adrian

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql plan caching allowing invalid data to enter table?
От: "guxiaobo1982"
Сообщение: =?gb18030?B?UmVwbHk6IFtHRU5FUkFMXSC72Li0o7ogW0dFTkVS?= =?gb18030?B?QUxdIENhbid0IGNyZWF0ZSBwbHB5dGhvbiBsYW5n?= =?gb18030?B?dWFnZQ==?=