deb repo doesn't have latest. or possible to update web page?

От Roger Pack
Тема deb repo doesn't have latest. or possible to update web page?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
As a note I tried to use the deb repo today:

https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/debian/

with an old box on Wheezy.
It only seems to have binaries up to postgres 10.

Might be nice to make a note on the web page so people realize some
distro's aren't supported fully instead of (if they're like me)
wondering "why don't these instructions work? It says to run  apt-get
install postgresql-12" ....

Thanks!