bug report: unable to modify servers after failed create

От Roger Pack
Тема bug report: unable to modify servers after failed create
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello all, thanks again for PgAdmin :)
One thing I've noticed is the following:

you click the "plug" icon to create a new server.
Type in your credentials, but with the wrong password, hit ok.
It says "An error has occurred:..." and you click OK.
It takes you back to the New Server Registration popup window, presumably so you can correct your mistake, then hit OK again.

What I expect to happen: I should be able to modify the password then hit "OK" and it should connect like normal..

What happens: the "OK" button is grayed out, even if you make modifications to the password and correct it to be the right one.  This is super confusing to end users.

Thanks!
-roger-