Need Help to implement Proximity search feature

От itishree sukla
Тема Need Help to implement Proximity search feature
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Deal all,

In my project, there is a requirement to implement proximity search feature. We are running a mobile app, for which proximity search is require. Can any one guide me how i can achieve this using postgis, or is there any other way i can achieve this.

We are using postgresql 9.2.

Thanks in advance .

Regards,
Itishree

Сообщение: Re: How are pg_operator and pg_type related with each other?
Сообщение: Re: How are pg_operator and pg_type related with each other?