pgAdmin and Multiple connection problem (how to close session with closing query editor).

От androxkentaki
Тема pgAdmin and Multiple connection problem (how to close session with closing query editor).
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I work a lot on pgAdmin.

My pgAdmin is configured to open query editor in new tab of Firefox.

Thad is working properly.

But my problem is with closing it.

When I close tab with query window pgAdmin still remain Session in database for it.

So after few hours I don’t have any free socket to connect into DB. (on attached screen my IP I 192.168.20.20 and I have reserved over 35 sessions (but currently I am using only one: for Dashboard)

How to force pgAdmin to close session connection with closing a query window?

obraz.png

--
Z wyrazami szacunku
Andrzej Gerasimuk