Re: pgAdmin and Multiple connection problem (how to close session with closing query editor).

От androxkentaki
Тема Re: pgAdmin and Multiple connection problem (how to close session with closing query editor).
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Unfortunately i don't think that this is it.
in FF i have active option to  open links in tabs (only difference is that i don't have active an Ctrl+TAB option)
obraz.png

And here are my pgA config for Query Tool Display
obraz.png