Re: Should pgAdmin 3 be saved?

От Gabriel Martin
Тема Re: Should pgAdmin 3 be saved?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the answer, Tom. It's nice to get an answer so quickly ;)

Following your advice, I will probably post something about this on
the "pgadmin-hackers" list, a sub-list of the project lists dedicated
to "pgAdmin development and patches." I'm just going to wait a little
bit before, in order to let people react here and to avoid being on
multiple mailing lists at the same time.

I'm crossing my fingers that someone competent perceives the interest
of not letting pgAdmin 3 die completely. It would be great to keep the
good old PgAdmin App Version (aka PgAdmin 3) functional in parallel to
the newer Hosted Web Version of PgAdmin (aka PgAdmin 4).

regards, gm