Re: Little patch for Runtime build from Top Level Directory($PGADMIN_SRC)MakeFile

От Rahul Soshte
Тема Re: Little patch for Runtime build from Top Level Directory($PGADMIN_SRC)MakeFile
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
how do I resolve those errors in step 4 of the checklist?

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 2:58 PM, Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360@gmail.com> wrote:
This is my first time trying to make a Patch.

I am using Ubuntu 17.10.

This patch is in reference to the Feature Added by Dave Page
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1305

I just added code to call makefile in runtime directory( $PGADMIN_SRC/runtime/Makefile ) from the top level directory's MakeFile  ( $PGADMIN_SRC/Makefile )

I followed the checklist for submitting a patch sent by Murutuza Zabuawala

<================================>
Hello,

Here is the common checklist to follow before sending patch to pgAdmin4-hackers group,

1) Get the latest pull from master branch.

2) Apply your patch and check if applies successfully on the latest code.

3) Check for PEP8 issues
- activate virtual env
- cd ../web
- yarn run pep8

4) Run regression test
python regression/runtests.py

- To run only UI/feature tests
python regression/runtests.py --pkg feature_tests

- To run regression test (without UI/Feature tests)
python regression/runtests.py --exclude feature_tests

5) Run Jasmine tests
- activate virtual env
- cd ../web
yarn run test:karma-once

6) Make sure to add or update help docs and screenshot(s) if you have added any new feature or changed any existing one.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

But I am facing some issues,
Step 1,2,3 and 5 had no issues
But when I tried step 4 it gave some errors
I executed the following command

python regression/runtests.py

I got the following errors:
1)The screenshot attached show I wasnt able to connect to the server
2) the error ouput on the command line:
=============Running the test cases for 'PostgreSQL 9.4'=============
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/pgadmin4/web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py", line 128, in create_database
    server['sslmode']
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/pgadmin4/web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py", line 36, in get_db_connection
    sslmode=sslmode
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py", line 130, in connect
    conn = _connect(dsn, connection_factory=connection_factory, **kwasync)
OperationalError: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"
FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "regression/runtests.py", line 350, in <module>
    server_information = test_utils.create_parent_server_node(server)
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/pgadmin4/web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py", line 491, in create_parent_server_node
    server_info['sslmode']
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/pgadmin4/web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py", line 36, in get_db_connection
    sslmode=sslmode
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py", line 130, in connect
    conn = _connect(dsn, connection_factory=connection_factory, **kwasync)
psycopg2.OperationalError: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"
FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/pgadmin4/web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py", line 619, in _cleanup
    connection = get_db_server(database["server_id"])
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/pgadmin4/web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py", line 593, in get_db_server
    db_name, username, db_password, host, db_port, ssl_mode
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/pgadmin4/web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py", line 36, in get_db_connection
    sslmode=sslmode
  File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py", line 130, in connect
    conn = _connect(dsn, connection_factory=connection_factory, **kwasync)
OperationalError: FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"
FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"

I have no password authentication errors when I am connecting from the application.I had also changed password for postgres manually through the command line.