Re: Connection Refused Error

От Rahul Soshte
Тема Re: Connection Refused Error
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,
I solved the bug,actually what I had done was I had installed postgresql without the version number i.e using this command

sudo apt-get install postgresql

I uninstalled postgresql using this command

sudo apt-get remove --purge postgresql-9.6

and reinstalled with the version number i.e

sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.6

I was actually facing this issue

https://askubuntu.com/questions/50621/cannot-connect-to-postgresql-on-port-5432