Hooks to Modify Execution Flow and Query Planner

От Vincent Mirian
Тема Hooks to Modify Execution Flow and Query Planner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I would like to create a library with UDFs written in C that implements different Query Planner tasks (e.g. scan, hash, join, etc...). I am looking for a document that provides an overview of execution flow within postgres and the query planner. I am also looking for a description of the software data structures and interfaces used.

Any references, suggestions or guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
--
Vincent Mirian