Re: How to create a View of geometry type equals point?

От Sándor Daku
Тема Re: How to create a View of geometry type equals point?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello Nicholas,

I want to create a View within PostGIS that filters only those records that have Geometry type equal to Point

(and also another view of geometry type equal to Polygon)

What SELECT statement achieves this?

I'm not familiar with PostGIS, but based on a quick glance at the docs I think the ST_Dimension function is what you need. Something like: ...where ST_Dimension(geometry_field) = 0

Regards,

Sándor