Re: DELETING then INSERTING record with same PK in the same TRANSACTION

От Andrew Hardy
Тема Re: DELETING then INSERTING record with same PK in the same TRANSACTION
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Really appreciate the input thank you.

I shall try to provide a full script, I guess if the cascades are relevant in going to have to also provide all of the indirect table creations and all of the earlier inserts to those various tables.

At the very least I'll try to provide a fuller error message and a minimum structure that will cause it to occur.

Andrew