Re: Client deadlocks when connecting via ssl

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: Client deadlocks when connecting via ssl
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I wanted to follow up on a bug report [1] from October. In a reply, Heikki conceded that there does seem to be an issue with how Postgres interacts with OpenSSL, but the nature of the API makes it difficult to fix.

I'm with Heroku Postgres, and though the issue is not Heroku-specific, it does seem to affect a lot of our customers, especially ones using the Python Gunicorn web server. One particular account of this is written up in a blog post [2]. It's a frustrating issue that's rather hard to diagnose.

Is there anything we can do to help resolve this? Are there any recommended workarounds?

Thanks,
Maciek

Сообщение: Re: longjmp clobber warnings are utterly broken in modern gcc
Сообщение: Re: longjmp clobber warnings are utterly broken in modern gcc