Re: conditional FROM

От Bèrto ëd Sèra
Тема Re: conditional FROM
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I guess this is what you mean:

create table node(
   id bigint primary key);
insert into node values (1);
insert into node values (2);

create table card(
   id integer primary key);
insert into card values (1);
insert into card values (2);

create table port_activity (
   portid integer primary key,
   port2node bigint,
   port2card integer );
alter table port_activity add constraint myconst1 foreign key (port2node) references node (id);
alter table port_activity add constraint myconst2 foreign key (port2card) references card (id);
insert into port_activity values (1,1,NULL);
insert into port_activity values (2,NULL,1);

select
  p.portid as port,
  coalesce(n.id,c.id) as destination
from