Re: Setting the process title, or can I?

От Bèrto ëd Sèra
Тема Re: Setting the process title, or can I?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi!

3. Set the statement_timeout so long-running statements will be automatically killed. This can be done on a per-role basis so simply set it as desired for the role used by the problematic Java program. It is a default and can be changed by the user so if there are individual statements that need a longer timeout you can change just for those statements.

Short answer: because I ignored it was there :) Thanks, you just made my day :)

Bèrto
--
If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: