Re: PgAdmin returning 410 GONE when viewing SQL for partitions

От Brian
Тема Re: PgAdmin returning 410 GONE when viewing SQL for partitions
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Right on- you guys rock!
On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 3:41 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 23, 2018 at 5:05 AM, Brian <onwsk8r@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

When I try to view the SQL for a partition of a partitioned table (eg click Tables->my_table_name->Partitions->my_partition, then click SQL in the tabs on the top right of the window), my Chrome developer tools tell me that PgAdmin responded with a status of 410 GONE. I can expand the partition and view the SQL for its constraints and indexes, although I get an indefinite "Retrieving data from the server..." screen when I right click on the partition and select "properties".

I'm able to recreate this in version 3.0 and 3.1, with both dpage's Docker container and the RPM running on Centos 7. The output at the bottom is from the Docker container.

I don't think there's anything weird about my partitions except they use PG10 range partitioning, although what is strange is I created them using PgAdmin (probably 3.0) from the AUR about a month ago and they worked fine then. The new ones that I just created (the partitions for August- every one is a week) are unviewable as well. The names of the partitioned tables are minuteYYYYMMDD, so minute20180701, minute20180708, etc, and those tables are partitions of the minute table.

The fix for this issue has been committed yesterday, so you will get the fix in the next release.
Thanks in advance,

Brian

Version
3.1
Copyright
Copyright 2013 - 2018, The pgAdmin Development Team
Python Version
2.7.5 (default, Apr 11 2018, 07:36:10) [GCC 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-28)]
Flask Version
0.12.2
Application Mode
Server