Re: pgadmin4 executable file

От Rahul Shirsat
Тема Re: pgadmin4 executable file
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Francis,

You can find the executable pgadmin4 dmg file, just follow the simple steps given below:

Head towards the Download section -

Here you will see the latest version like -

pgAdmin 4 v4.29 (released Dec. 10, 2020)

Click on it. This will redirect you to postgresql website, where you can find the executable dmg file for MacOS.

--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.