Re: [HACKERS] Allowing dash character in LTREE

От Cyril Auburtin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Allowing dash character in LTREE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
interesting, but I like '.' as path separator, it's url-friendly, and easy

I used some simple `path        TEXT CHECK (path ~ '^[\w.-]+$')` but now I regret it, because it's not as easy to index and optimize requests

Manuel Kniep
Danziger Str. 116
10405 Berlin