Re: PG in cash till machines

От Chris Travers
Тема Re: PG in cash till machines
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Having some experience in the point of sale area, you are right to be concerned.  Before I go to inline points, I just want to say that my experience is that PostgreSQL does an admirable job reliability-wise in such environments, but it isn't perfect (no software solution can be) and the problems that remain, quite frankly, are not ones you can completely solve so a part of the strategy needs to be containment of damage.